- If you are going to swear, please censor it using something like: '****' or '####'. Acronyms like 'wtf' or 'omfg' are not acceptable. Or simply don't swear.
- Online Dating
- Online dating is not allowed and users that do this will be blocked.
- Editing your own comments
- Don't edit your own comments particularly questions.
- Keep comments within 1 month.
- Edit Farming
- Don't farm edits to earn badges or high amounts of edits.
- This wiki is based on a topic, it is not a place to advertise your own things.
- Off-Site Links
- Do not post links to other websites other than FANDOM (In off-topic section only).
- Insulting or sending sexual/explicit messages to a use.
- Editing pages to damage them.
- False Information
- Giving false information about the game or a user.
- Giving hate speech to another user's race.
- Giving Personal Information
- Don't give any personal information such as age, real name, location or social media (Discord is allowed).
- Adding Useless Images
- Don't add images unless it is necessary
- Adding Unnamed Images
- Make sure all images are named so that their easy to find
- Adding Images with user Information
- All images must not contain any other usernames or characters
- Keep all discussions within 1 month
- Categorize Discussions Correctly
- Categorize your discussions correctly so that their easy to navigate.
- Don't spam discussions.
- High Block Count
- If a user has over 3 blocks on the wiki, they will be permanently blocked
- Trolling Account
- Accounts specifically made for trolling will be blocked.
- Inappropriate Username
- Inappropriate usernames will be forced to be changed or be permanently blocked.
- Inappropriate Profile Picture
- Innapropriate profile pictures will be forced to be changed or be permanetly blocked.
- If a user is found to be underaged, they will be blocked.
- Loopholing is when a blocked user is using another account to bypass the block. This is not allowed.
- Don't impersonate someone else.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.