“Straight out of a cartoon!”
The Toon Gun is a semi-automatic weapon. It is a reskin of the Default, with Unique FX added to it, and on the model, a smaller hopper than the default.
The strategy should be based more on the Default's strategy, as they are practically the same weapon.
The fact that it is semi-auto, means that using this should be mixed. It will generally fit many play styles, however, sniping will require more skill than normal. Do not underestimate the power of this weapon, while the weight is good, the range and R.O.F. are medium. You have to be very skillful to successfully use this gun in real competition.
- This weapon has several glitches on its black border on its model.
- This weapon is one of the only few weapons that uses a sound effect rather than both a visual and sound effect per tag.
- This weapon is most likely based on the Super Soaker 50.
- This weapon uses a banana-mag style foregrip.
- This weapon, like all other semi-auto weapons, when used on mobile, has the capability of fully automatic firing.
- This is a reskin of the Default.
|BIG Paintball Weapons|
|Regular Weapons||Default • SMG • Deagle • Akimbo Uzi • UMP • M4 • Tommy • M249 • Dual Deagles • Scout • Minigun • P90 • Silenced Pistol • Dual Pistols • AK • Sniper • Toon gun|
|Quality Weapons||SCAR • Flame Gun • Skeleton Gun • Freeze Gun • Balloon Gun • Raygun • Party Gun • Fart Gun • Dual Rayguns • Poop Gun • Tempered Deagle • Golden Gun • Dark Matter Dual Pistols • Dark Matter Gun|
|Premium Weapons||Money Gun • Tempered AK • Elite Sniper • Tempered SCAR • High Tech Minigun • High Tech Sniper|